I am so excited!!! I have been waiting for a few weeks now to be able to share this exciting news & photos with you.
My dear friend (and fellow Chinese adopting family) Elise from Liptacks and Ladybugs is stepping out into a new adventure during her continued wait for their daughter. She is launching her new photography business. She is a creative and incredibly talented individual who is using her strengths/gifts behind a camera lens. She has this amazing way of capturing the very essence of each individuals personality through the click of a button.
See for yourself...
My dear friend (and fellow Chinese adopting family) Elise from Liptacks and Ladybugs is stepping out into a new adventure during her continued wait for their daughter. She is launching her new photography business. She is a creative and incredibly talented individual who is using her strengths/gifts behind a camera lens. She has this amazing way of capturing the very essence of each individuals personality through the click of a button.
See for yourself...










Well I told you she was talented. You can see her official website here, Elise Marie Photography
Summer is coming and maybe you are in the market for an updated family photo? or maybe you have a soon-to-be senior in high school who would like a fresh look for their senior portraits? or maybe you are expecting a new baby or just had one and you'd like to capture their youth? Elise Marie is your gal.
Would you help me in supporting this new business with our business??
You can contact her directly through her website {click the picture on the top of my sidebar}.
{Elise, you are such an amazing photographer and I am overjoyed and honored to be able to support you through your new adventure. xoxo}
Summer is coming and maybe you are in the market for an updated family photo? or maybe you have a soon-to-be senior in high school who would like a fresh look for their senior portraits? or maybe you are expecting a new baby or just had one and you'd like to capture their youth? Elise Marie is your gal.
Would you help me in supporting this new business with our business??
You can contact her directly through her website {click the picture on the top of my sidebar}.
{Elise, you are such an amazing photographer and I am overjoyed and honored to be able to support you through your new adventure. xoxo}
7 comments:
Ruth, you are so sweet! I so enjoyed the time with your beautiful family and I was the one who ended up with the great looking models for my portfolio! Next time we need to get Brian in there too!
Hailey is excited to hear Dalton speak on Thursday. She had a cheer meeting but she worked out a compromise with her coach so she would be able to make it.
Talk to you soon:)
Such wonderful pics, Ruth.
Miss ya,
deb
those are beautiful pictures!!!
Miss seeing those smiling faces though- glad you shared
Beautiful photos!!! I will have to check her website out! Thanks for sharing!
Sure wish she was around here:) Those pics are awesome!
Hello-
I am visiting from Sophie's blog. I am an adoptive mother and founder of the non profit Parenthood for Me.org. Please visit our blog and website. We need help spreading the word.
Sincerely,
Erica
Oh man - the photos are ALL gorgeous (LOVE the one you chose for your blog header!). Elise, I wish there was a way we could have you "do" our family photos - if only...
Gorgeous work!!
(And I have to laugh about the "crack to an addict" crack -- so true!!!)
Post a Comment