Thursday, July 16, 2009

10 Months and forever counting!

Referral day photo ~ August 12, 2008

10 months ago today we went from parents of 3 boys to the parents of 3 boys and a sweet little princess. Our lives, forever changed in the matter of a few minutes. There really is no way to clearly express the joy we have experienced other than to say we are all different people; Brian is a different man, I am a different woman, our boys are different brothers ~ all because of a sweet innocent little baby girl!

Abigail Juliet, we adore you!!!
xoxoxoxo


July 16, 2009


7 comments:

Tammie said...

Wow already- time flies.
I remember the first time you posted her photo- how precious and how exciting it was as the adventure was just beginning.

Congrats Webb family.

T n' W said...

It's really hard to imagine life before China! Thoses beautiful little girls will never really know how much joy and meaning they have brought to our lives.

Happy Ten Months!

deb said...

What a beautiful, confident girl you are raising!
deb

Truly Blessed said...

I so remember that day. Congratulations on 10 months together!!!

Alyson and Ford said...

She's so beautiful...all the babies from our travel group are growing up into precious little girls!
I love counting the months; ten have gone by and it has been amazing!
Congrats!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

LauraM said...

My she has grown and changed in 10 months. I love watching her grow and change. She looks like a little girl now. I love her personality and attitude.

Rubber Ducky Chronicles said...

What a precious and beautiful little girl! Your family is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on 10 months. I must admit, it totally passed me up. Thanks for the reminder. I think I quit counting after 3 months. I cannot remember life without Ty. It seems like he has always been with us.

Post a Comment