Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's about time!!!

Can anyone tell me why whenever a blog post formulates inside my head I am either away from my computer, not near pen/paper or anything else to record the data on. It just widely runs through my brain at speeds I don't even recognize!

{January 2009}

It was New Year's Eve evening and we were driving to our friends house for dinner and it started! I said to Brian, "I feel a blog post brewing" and sadly in my age-ed state do you think I could remember all the details??? But, if I am not mistaken it had something to do with the ending of an old year and the beginning of another.

{February 2009}

The easy thing to do would be to go back over the past year of blog posts and Wah-La I would have a beautiful blog post of review high-lights. But what fun would that be.

The reality is this...2009 was a year that we Lived, Loved, Laughed!

{March 2009}

There were many of those days that we Lived well and others that we did not. There were days were we Loved to the fullest and days where we had to reach deep down into the Father's resources because it did not come naturally. There were months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and even seconds where we Laughed so hard our sides ached and then there were those times when we didn't feel like laughing as it was just too hard!

{April 2009 - even though the date on picture says otherwise}

We Lived, Loved, Laughed through depression, job loss, financial un-rest, birthdays, anniversaries, vacations, school year, employment, flooding, displacement, flu/crud, remodeling, so much more and GOD was there through it all guiding, protecting, caring, loving... YET, did we LIVE for God? LOVE God with all that we are? Laugh with GOD through the good & bad?

{May 2009}

Will 2010 be different? Yes it has a different number. Yes, we will all grow a year older, a year wiser (hopefully, right?), a little grey-er, but I am not talking about the physical "things" around us that will change rather I am talking about the internal stuff...heart stuff...the stuff that really matters!

{June 2009}

My Hope for this new year is that I will grow more and more healthy ~ physically, mentally, emotionally and most importantly SPIRITUALLY ~ with each and every new day...starting yesterday (since of course this is January 2nd). I want to follow Christ like I have never followed Him before.

{July 2009}

I am going to Live life...LOVING to the fullest!!!

{August 2009}

{September 2009}

{October 2009}


{November 2009}

{December 2009 ~ Blah, Blah, Blah...let's get on with 2010 why don't we}

5 comments:

T n' W said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I feel the same way! We had a guest speaker from Missions preach on it today. Getting closer, getting more involved in His church.....NOT being a bench warmer. 2010's gonna be fabulous!

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy 2010! You have been through alot in 2009. Here's to many great and joyous times in 2010!

Alyzabeth's Mommy (for almost 16 months!!)

Truly Blessed said...

Wow, what a year you had! And even though you might not have written every word the way you imagined it in the car, you did beautifully! Great wrap up to 2009.

And I'm with Abigail in the final picture -- so glad 2009 is over!

LauraM said...

Wow, what a year you've had. I love the last picture of Abigail. Can't tell if she is bored, tired of having her picture taken, or just focusing on the TV.

Let 2010 begin.

Laura

k1 said...

Happy New Year. Hope to see more of you in this year than I did last!

Post a Comment