Friday, June 18, 2010

Fun, fun and more fun!!!

Wow, what an incredible week this has been. We had the pleasure of having cousins over for a couple of days. They just arrived home a week ago from Singapore and are planning to live in the States for the next year. It's been a few years since the boys have seen them, as well as their first time meeting/playing with Abigail.

Fun was had by all.

Their first day was spent trying to work on some electrical issues on the truck. Little history...I drove this truck everyday during my junior year of high school! I'm only 5'4" and this truck is a beast so I can only imagine what I looked like it in.My dad bought it brand new in 1964 and it spent half of its life in California and half (well almost) in WA. The day has come that my dad can no longer drive this so its time to pass it on. Tanner has decided that he wants to buy it and fix it up to have for some time. Thus it sits in our driveway while his savings account is growing for repairs.




We also had Dalton's graduation open house party over the weekend (mind you the only sunny beautiful day we've had in many many days) and lo and behold I was so busy mingling with people that I forgot to take pics with my camera. So Brian shot a few of them and managed to get some family shots.

1 comment:

T n' W said...

LOVE the old truck!! And don't feel bad, we had a pig picking and I did the same thing. THink I did get about four or five pictures and none of them were of the birthday boy!!!

Post a Comment