"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands."
Deuteronomy 7:9
Deuteronomy 7:9
"It is a land the LORD your God cares for; the eyes of the LORD your God are continually on it from the beginning of the year to its end. So if you faithfully obey the commands I am giving you today—to love the LORD your God and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul- then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and oil. Deuteronomy 11:12-14 (NIV)

Today I am standing in the awesomeness of our great GOD who is unconditionally, unbiased-ly (probably not a real word) and just because FAITHFUL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment