Abigail finally got the chance to ride "Autumn", the horse that is housed at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Priceless!!! My two youngest, enjoying some R&R
We were sad that Dalton couldn't join us this year to our 'yearly' Camano Island vacation trip. Work schedule trumps!
Doing a little painting on the deck!
Enjoying smore's ~ ever tried them with Reeses Peanut Butter cups in place of Hershey bars?? AHHHHmazing!!!
Catchin' a few rays or two, with my love!
Brothers spending some quality time in the ocean with their sister! "Here Abigail, you sit here and hold this rope. I promise it will be soooo fun." :0)
Wow, I must have missed something.... your blog looks so different! Love the large picture on the header! Your family is growing up. Such precious vacation memories for a beautiful family!
Abigail looks so grown on that horse!! I tried to put Sophie on one last year and she threw a major hissie. Did she ride the tube? That's a every weekend thing around here this year. Sophie and Levi both love it!
4 comments:
Great pics! Thanks for sharing. I just can't believe how much older the kids look in this set of photos.
Love you!
deb
Wow, I must have missed something.... your blog looks so different! Love the large picture on the header!
Your family is growing up. Such precious vacation memories for a beautiful family!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
What great pictures! Looks like you had great weather for a great mini-vacation.
Abigail looks so grown on that horse!! I tried to put Sophie on one last year and she threw a major hissie. Did she ride the tube? That's a every weekend thing around here this year. Sophie and Levi both love it!
Post a Comment