Grandma and Grandpa P stopped by this afternoon to see Abigail. Grandpa had found something really special for her and he wanted to give it to her.
So, once we got her shoes on, walked out to the driveway and behind their car...lo and behold there sat a beautiful hot pink banana seat 'huffy' style bike for Princess. All she could do was smile with pure glee and jump up and down over and over again.
She's been asking for a "Barbie Princess Bike" everyday now for the past several weeks and I have kept putting her off saying that maybe for her bday (in Sept) we could get her one. Let's just say, garage sales are the bomb ~ especially when you choose to stop and look!!!
I guess we get to gladly shop for something else for her bday.
3 comments:
LOVE the smile that goes perfect with the FANTASTIC bike!!
peace
fm
What a perfect surprise!
After reading your most recent post about the boys' crashes and injuries, I sure hope Miss A doesn't see the types of maneuvers they (try to) do and decide to imitate them!!!
Post a Comment