Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ready for a little R & R

It's that time again...R & R time ~ Yeah!
We are headed to Whistler, BC for the weekend and just a little bit excited about it too.

Little Miss Princess will be have a "Sleep-over" with Grandma and Grandpa and she's really looking forward to have the 'world revolve around her'. She's got a special bday party on Sunday that is always present on her mind, so even though I know she will miss us all (Daddy, Mommy, 3 brothers and 2 friends), she has party on the brain.

And with that...here's a little visual

 The Little Mermaid Princess


 I'm thinking she could be a Starbuck's promoter.
After all, who could resist buying a frappucino from this?

 Lovin' the brother
 Rockin' the bike at Grandma's.
I wouldn't be surprised if she has her training wheels removed by the time we get home. She loves her bike!
 The Mommy and her Princess

 Settling into her sleeping spot!



1 comment:

Truly Blessed said...

I hope you have a wonderful time at Whistler and it looks like Miss A. is definitely going to have a great time at Grandmas!!!

Post a Comment