new experiences
new joy(s)
new blessings
new views
new feelings
new thoughts.
I
came across a video on a fellow blogger's site and it contained many
positive ways to "enjoy the ride" of life. I've taken a few of them and added a few of my own and listed them here:
- Take a 10-30 minute “Thank you” walk everyday; practicing gratitude while you walk. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
- Spend more time with people over the age of seventy and under the age of six

- Get more sleep – it’s the ultimate energizer
- Don't compare your life with others. You have NO idea what their journey is all about
- Choose to eat healthier
- When you wake up in the morning, complete the following statement: My purpose is to ____________________________ today.
- Pray, Pray and Pray some more. It IS the FUEL for our daily lives
- Light the candles. Use the nice sheets. Don't waste time saving it for a special occasion~ today IS special
- Do the “one thing” you have always wanted to do.
- Make peace with the past so it won't mess up the present
- Life isn't fair, but Life IS good
- No one is in charge of your happiness, except YOU
- Dream
more while you are awake

- Don’t waste precious energy on gossip, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone

- Realize that LIFE is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appears and fades away.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change
- Don't take yourself too seriously, no one else does.
- Smile
and laugh more every day ~ after all LIFE shouldn't be that serious. And in your laughter, be sure it's at yourself sometimes!
- No matter how you feel, get up ~ dress up ~ show up
- Remember you are too blessed to be stressed
- Enjoy the ride! You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy every moment.


2 comments:
I like your edits!!
It was one of the posts stuck in draft form for a while. I'd planned on writing a bit about it's relativity to life, so it sat. Ended up just posting what I did. You used it much better!!
Well said, friend! I will try to put more of these into practice. To start with...My purpose is to post on my blog today. =) I so love you!!! Thanks for being my soul sista!
Post a Comment