If you ever have some spare time (HA!), I would love to meet up with you and catch up.
I second Deb. Or is she seconding me? What is your schedule like this next week? It's probably easier for me to work around your's than you mine.
It's September already? Back to school here. Are you guys getting the home school groove on?
you don't know what you're missing on those upside down, whirl around rides!!!I have a massage after work on Tuesday. Wouldn't be free until after 5pm. What's the next week like?
Love your blog. Hugs to all.
Happy anniversary Ruth and Brian!!I have alternate Mondays (Sept 14th and 28th off). I usually spend my off Mondays with Mav. If we meet on a Monday, and if he is around, is he okay to come too? Or, I start the day of the 24th with a Dr. appt and just may take the whole day off. Do any of these work for you?
6 comments:
If you ever have some spare time (HA!), I would love to meet up with you and catch up.
I second Deb. Or is she seconding me?
What is your schedule like this next week? It's probably easier for me to work around your's than you mine.
It's September already? Back to school here. Are you guys getting the home school groove on?
you don't know what you're missing on those upside down, whirl around rides!!!
I have a massage after work on Tuesday. Wouldn't be free until after 5pm. What's the next week like?
Love your blog. Hugs to all.
Happy anniversary Ruth and Brian!!
I have alternate Mondays (Sept 14th and 28th off). I usually spend my off Mondays with Mav. If we meet on a Monday, and if he is around, is he okay to come too?
Or, I start the day of the 24th with a Dr. appt and just may take the whole day off.
Do any of these work for you?
Post a Comment