Man oh man...high 60's in Seattle?!? Must be a heat-wave. Either that or spring is definitely here for sure. It's been a beautiful week! BUT, the wind has picked up and the rain is on it's way. Oh well, pretty flowers right?!?

Still totally enamored with 'cheerleading'! I happened to snap this one in the middle of her cheer, "twist him like a pretzel...go Dalton."

"You want me to do what?" {notice the hand on the hip - little girly attitude! This has been a regular in our house these days.}

She's thinking the 'headband' is funny!

Now, there is more going on in this picture. First, Princess Abigail is pretty proud of herself that she managed to toss the basketball in the hoop and make a basket! What she doesn't understand is why Tanner is cracking up and Noah is moaning on the ground. Notice location of basket!?!

Spending a little time with sidewalk chalk.


You go girlfriend, clean out all those dust-bunnies! This actually took place while hubby and I were away for the weekend and Princess was at home with brothers and Grandma.

What can I say...teenage boys!
3 comments:
They are just too grown for their own pritches. Looks like Miss Abigail is also into a little dress up. Sophie wears my heels more than I do!!!Ya know, I kept hearing people say,"This is my favorite age." Or "THIS is MY favorite age." Well I don't have lots of experince yet, but so far I'm loving it all!!:)
Hey, I could use your "little cleaner" at our house! I never have time to get the dust bunnies! What a beautiful update! So fun to see the photos as well.
Karen
Abigail is just precious! Glad she is holding her own with all her brothers! AA folds her arms and pouts when she doesn't get her way.... hands on hips too. So cute!
Thank you for visiting the blog, we have been MIA for a while!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
Post a Comment