Friday, February 26, 2010

All Too Common

Princess Abigail has learned a new trick!

Now you see my pj's on me...

Now you don't!

We will put her to bed in her super, duper warm zip up pajamas only to get her in the morning with nothing but a diaper on. Upon further conversation with her as to where are her pj's, she just says "I didn't want them anymore!"

This is how I found her this morning since Brian got her up and had to rush off to work. All swaddled up in these blankets cause she has no clothes on :-)

7 comments:

Tammie said...

I love it- she is just so adorable

Alyson and Ford said...

Too funny.... something that AA has not pulled on us.
AA likes to run around sans clothes but is still compliant when we tell her to keep them on. I am still waiting for the terrible two's to hit (and she's 41 months old!).

Alyzabeth's Mommy

T n' W said...

yeah that is funny!! Sophie keeps hers on at night, BUT let somebody run a bath or jump in the shower. She's peels it all off! The girl loves some water.

firegirl said...

How cute! I am glad she had a good reason : ) She looks comfortable in the blankets! Grace likes to add clothes on like hats, mittens, tutu's, and rainboots etc.

I am thinking about your dad and your family. Sending prayers!

Michelle
Grace's mom

Truly Blessed said...

She's a smart one, your Abigail!

If you really want to keep the 'jammies on her, you could try a safety pin (the large diaper kind) and pin it through the zipper hole - if she can get that undone, put it through from the inside out, through the zipper hole and back inside to close.

Or try a lighter weight pajama (which also may need to be pinned to stay on.

In Michigan it's just too cold to let a little one sleep without 'jammies, and they always kick off their covers, so I've learned to be creative. Fortunately, Ella has stopped taking off her pjs.

k1 said...

as long as she stays inside, where's the problem at this age?

k1 said...

Hope you've been enjoying the sunshine!

Post a Comment