Life is sweet!
Life is especially sweet when you have a little princess to add that extra special touch of sugar to your life!
Never a dull moment that's for sure.
She pretty much keeps us in stitches with her cute and whimsical comments, such as the recent "I can't do that cause I'm not 10" Not really sure where she got that one. Oh and while feeding the dog, she replies, "not too much, never more than a spot or something may happen and we know what!" Can you guess which book that comes from.
We've learned that she's an auditory learner as she can recite books read to her once back to her dolls/stuffed animals. Not always word for word, but close. Not saying she learns everything by that method as selective hearing/obedience rears its ugly head from time to time. Then again she is 3 you know!
Potty training is going great! In fact last night...no pull-ups...YEAH!!! Hard to believe I am FINALLY out of diapers...well...until...lets not talk about it okay?!
She's super quick to let you know when you say a word that is naughty/bad (s-t-u-p-i-d, d-u-m-b, etc.). Though the other day, Tanner was relaying a conversation and said, "I could use a dewsky" (been informed that that is code for Mountain Dew), upon which Abigail turned to him with all seriousness and said, "You can't say 'douchie' cause that's a bad word"! There are seriously times when I am stunned by her use (and even understanding of) of the english language. Ahhh, 'tweener' parenting (for those of you who don't know what that is...it's raising a toddler in a house full of teens).
"Look...I got gum!!!"
She has recently experienced the world of gum (potty training technique ~ ok, alright...you call it bribe, I call it technique :0))
Can you tell who I LOVE???
Abigail loves to have her picture taken! And since I LOVE Abigail, it seemed only fitting to have my picture taken with her.
Cheezy grin!
Can you say a picture of utter cuteness.
Impossible not to fall in love with this face.
Life is especially sweet when you have a little princess to add that extra special touch of sugar to your life!
Never a dull moment that's for sure.
She pretty much keeps us in stitches with her cute and whimsical comments, such as the recent "I can't do that cause I'm not 10" Not really sure where she got that one. Oh and while feeding the dog, she replies, "not too much, never more than a spot or something may happen and we know what!" Can you guess which book that comes from.
We've learned that she's an auditory learner as she can recite books read to her once back to her dolls/stuffed animals. Not always word for word, but close. Not saying she learns everything by that method as selective hearing/obedience rears its ugly head from time to time. Then again she is 3 you know!
Potty training is going great! In fact last night...no pull-ups...YEAH!!! Hard to believe I am FINALLY out of diapers...well...until...lets not talk about it okay?!
She's super quick to let you know when you say a word that is naughty/bad (s-t-u-p-i-d, d-u-m-b, etc.). Though the other day, Tanner was relaying a conversation and said, "I could use a dewsky" (been informed that that is code for Mountain Dew), upon which Abigail turned to him with all seriousness and said, "You can't say 'douchie' cause that's a bad word"! There are seriously times when I am stunned by her use (and even understanding of) of the english language. Ahhh, 'tweener' parenting (for those of you who don't know what that is...it's raising a toddler in a house full of teens).
She has recently experienced the world of gum (potty training technique ~ ok, alright...you call it bribe, I call it technique :0))
Impossible not to fall in love with this face.
3 comments:
Yea on the potty training! Life will be easier now... supposedly.
In answer to your ?? on my blog, it's a commitment ring, although people at church immediately figured it was an engagement ring, and wedding questions were flying from several. When I said it wasn't, one of the women turned to him and said, "You'd better marry her!!" Poor guy! I escaped to the bathroom and didn't hear the rest of the conversation. :)
Even his dad has started to ask when we are going to plan a wedding and what is taking him so long. Told him he'd have to ask his son, not me. :)
in complete "agreeness". Totally impossible to NOT love that little stinker!
Love her cheesy grin Great pictures, can never have enough!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
Post a Comment