Monday, November 1, 2010

Give me an S, give me an E...




When given the choice between being a princess or a cheerleader...you can guess which one she chose! A year ago when Dalton was in the beginnings of wrestling season, that's all she wanted to do at home, so I guess it should not have been a surprise to me :-)

Nonetheless, we had a early (while it was still light out) quiet evening of treating with a friend of ours before the crowds of the big 'scary costume' kids. Sadly I didn't get a photo of Abigail with Vivi as when they arrived Vivi's mom was suffering for a massive migraine, so we sent her for a nap and the G-ma's and Brian and I took the girls for their adventure.

They were so cute. At first it was getting the hang of knocking on the door (this was Abigail's first trick or treating adventure). Once they got the knocking down, then it was on to saying "Trick or Treat", quickly followed by a 'thank you and have a nice day' before leaving the porch. At this point before we go two steps down, Abigail would turn to me and say, "Let's do another!" I think she got the hang of it. Super cute! The girls, parents and G-ma's had a great time.

Phew, Halloween 2010 down!!!
Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment