Saturday, December 11, 2010

12-11-10 ~ It's a BIG one!!!

I've been telling my family now for the past few weeks that this day is a monumental day for me! It only comes around once in a thousand years and the next time I will be DEAD!

Today, I celebrated yet another year of life (a whopping 28 to be exact! okay I'm fibbing ~ truth be told it's more like 43 if anyone's counting). Not that this is a BIG # birthday, rather it's 12-11-10 ~ the day of my birth and oh what a special day!

So, I managed to gather all the kids up before the older boys ran off to work for what I call my "Birthday Wish" ~ a photo of me and my kids on my 43rd year of life. It's a simple wish really, but one that I treasure more than anyone can ever know.

So without further delay...here's the birthday girl and her family







No comments:

Post a Comment