I really do mean to post more often and yet I suppose I am at a loss for words (so to speak). I've been reading through some of my old blog posts and yearn to dialogue what's going on ~ and still I somehow seem to have writer's block. I used to lie in bed at night just on the cusp of falling asleep and there it would come...the perfect blog post. Or I would be driving in my car and the words would just come to me. Nowadays it's a 3 year old occupying my mental space (she's a pretty much non-stop talker) And then again, her conversations alone would take up post after post after post! When it's not her~let's see it's my 18 yr old or 17 yr old or 14 1/2 yr old and we shouldn't forget the 43yr old too ~ no wonder I have trouble keeping my own thoughts organized huh!?!.
Oh well...
Captured this beautiful sunset the other night ~ while the boys were outside riding our old big wheel (which was minus a seat) down our big hill. What the boys won't do to find a little adventure, fun, adrenaline rush!
Oh well...
Captured this beautiful sunset the other night ~ while the boys were outside riding our old big wheel (which was minus a seat) down our big hill. What the boys won't do to find a little adventure, fun, adrenaline rush!

No comments:
Post a Comment