Monday, March 21, 2011

Measuring up, and the survey says...

{Sorry T, I just couldn't resist this incredibly funny picture of you that I snapped when you were goofing off!}

Well Princess Abigail...what do you think?
Have you got Tanner beat???


Ok, how about Noah, are you measuring up to him yet??


Well, if Princess Abigail isn't the one, then who is it?
The evidence is clear, the youngest male in the house has officially passed up his 'older' brother. It's one thing when the boys began passing me up, but when they begin to pass up their siblings...well that's almost cause for WAR!


So, all fun and games Tanner decided that if Noah was going to be taller then he must certainly be able to give him a piggy back - oh yeah, why don't you also pick up the baby sister too! 


"I am just filled with GLEE!"


"Okay, this is my serious face."
Seriously though, whenever I take the camera out, Babycakes wants to pose...and in all kinds of poses too. Most of them require laying on the floor and if you are upside down, then even better!


These two just look pixy together! I will have to admit, my kids definitely 'inherited' the photogenic gene as they sure look good on the other side of the camera! 
All right all ready, so I'm a little bias :0)


Sharing the Love! I managed to snap this one of all smiles (well technically Noah is getting smooshed, but oh well) just after Babycakes had a crying meltdown ~ probably cause I wouldn't take her photo the way she wanted.


Once again...not disappointed with this one! I absolutely LOVE the expression of pure joy on Babycakes face {okay you too T, for the record}.







1 comment:

Truly Blessed said...

Awesome -- I can comment again!

LOVE this post, you have such beautiful children, all four of them!

Post a Comment