Since working, I have been a little more occupied than I am used to!
Oh...did I mention that I got a job?!?
Truly a "GOD" story for sure. Back in August, I 'hung' up my mop and broom after 3 years of cleaning a local chiropractor office. Hubby and I talked about if something should ever come along that fits the schedule of the 'house' that I could take it. About a month ago I was reading through one of Abigail's weekly preschool updates and noticed that one of the assistants in the early preschool classroom was going back to school. Funny how I had just told hubby that week that I was wanting to put my name in with the director in the event that they ever had anything available. So I quickly emailed her and well...bibity, bobity, boo I got the job and have been working for the past 3 weeks. I assist the early preschool teacher (2.5 - 3yrs old) every Mon, Wed and Fri mornings while Abigail is in her classroom right next door. It truly cannot be more perfect as I am not taking any time away from being her mommy!
BUT...I will have to say, I am exhausted. The constant business of 2.5 yr olds gives this 'ole' lady a run for her money.
AND YET...I am blessed!
Thank you Lord for providing such a perfect opportunity for me to serve You!
So, in my "spare" time, here's a little of whats going on.
Nothing quite like having a Princess tea party with all your friends!
A little turkey fun we made during Thanksgiving! Rice krispy balls with shortbread striped cookies and candy corn - throw in a little melted chocolate and gobble gobble!
We MUST enjoy our little turkeys
2 turkey's if I ever saw...
NO, she's not modeling her mommy's behavior, but yes she is in my shoes with purse and cell phone in hand having a conversation with I can't quite remember.
The daddy and his princess!
Sometimes she just has the cutest facial expressions!
A'las, the tree! We managed to get it up after Thanksgiving with only "mild" cursing! (okay there really wasn't cursing but a whole lot of 'I really hate this tree' comments! Due to severe allergies in our home, we cannot have a real tree).
This ornament below is extremely unique! As you see, it is a glass ball with a heart in it (or as Abigail first said, 'look mickey mouse ears'). You see, while I was unpacking all the ornaments I got to the box of christmas balls and when I pick this one up I realize that it had broke...literally in the shape of this heart! I am not kidding, I took it out of the box and turned it around and the 2 broken pieces lie before still in the box. You couldn't create a heart this perfect if you tried really hard!
If you didn't recognize him, here is Nick and me the night of our family Christmas kick-off (dinner and the movie ELF). Doesn't he look fantastic!
1 comment:
Love you Dear Beauty!
Post a Comment