Even though I wasn't present several thousands years ago on the morning of Christs' resurrection, I can only imagine that the weather that morning was positively glorious!!! (How could it not be, right?!?) Well, I feel like I got to have a taste of that glorious weather this past weekend!!! We had the blessing of spending time with both sides of our family ~ Brian's family on Saturday and mine on Sunday.
| Grandma P and her oldest granddaughter B |
| Me and my beautiful Momma! |
| The Fam ~ 2012 |
| My 2nd oldest brother D and Mom |
| Grandma and her grandkids |
| Could there be more GLEE??? |
| 'Cheese' |
| 3 of the 4 daughter-in-laws (Hubby is the 3rd of 4 boys in his family) |
| Noah ~ Mr. Funny-guy. |
| "Noah: Your muscle might be bigger, but don't forget, I'm still older!!!" |
| Getting the goodies ready in the kitchen |
| Loving her easter egg hunt! |
| 4/6th of our family...Represent!!! |
| Cousins! |
We continue, not only through this weekend, but through each and everyday to remain faithfully thankful that 'CHRIST is Risen, HE is risen Indeed'!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment