I love hummingbirds. when do you all go on vacation isn't it about that time?
I miss my hummingbirds. I moved my plants around and they haven't come visiting. You are so fortunate. I love hummingbirds.
I'm getting old. I didn't see the hummingbird at first and thought you were saying "hello" to the stick, which looks like some sort of lizard. Foolish me.BTW, I'm a big fan of hummingbirds, too. Gotta go feed mine now.
3 comments:
I love hummingbirds.
when do you all go on vacation isn't it about that time?
I miss my hummingbirds. I moved my plants around and they haven't come visiting. You are so fortunate. I love hummingbirds.
I'm getting old. I didn't see the hummingbird at first and thought you were saying "hello" to the stick, which looks like some sort of lizard.
Foolish me.
BTW, I'm a big fan of hummingbirds, too. Gotta go feed mine now.
Post a Comment