Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sitting on the dock of the bay...

"Sittin' in the mornin' sun I'll be sittin' when the evenin' come
Watching the ships roll in And then I watch 'em roll away again,
yeah
I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away Ooo,
I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time"



This is literally what I will be doing for the next week. We are heading out tomorrow to our annual coastal vacation spot (you'll remember last year we were there when we got our referral) where we get sketchy internet access, so since I'm not waiting for the all important email or phone call this year, I won't be on the computer at all.

We are SOOOO looking forward to the beach, beautiful sunrises, ocean, spectacular sunsets, salty air and pretty everything that comes with it.

So, we'll see you in a week.

7 comments:

Elise said...

I hope you guys have an amazing time! We will all be at senior high camp too. Well I will be there once I get all my work caught up! Hopefully I can leave in the morning.

I can't believe it has been a whole year since your referral! Amazing year indeed though! I am so happy for your family and all the joy that Abigail has brought to you all....and you to her!

I look at your family and know that our time will come but all in God's timing.

Enjoy the rest of your summer and when we both get back we can get together and discuss the fundraiser ideas.

LauraM said...

It seems like yesterday, but it was a whole year ago.

Enjoy your time away with the family. Swim, sun, read, walk, enjoy! I'll be back at work. Fun.

T n' W said...

Now that you mention it...I DO remember that! Have a blast you guys! We'll want to see some pics when ya get back.

deb said...

Enjoy! How wonderful that instead of hearing about Abigail, she will be there to enjoy it with you.
deb

k1 said...

Have a fantastic time. Maybe we can get together some time when you return?

Krissy said...

I love your blog. Huge blessings on your vacation. Love to all! Krissy

Truly Blessed said...

Wonderful. Have an amazing time with your hubby, big boys and little girl!

Post a Comment