Okay, so it is taking me more than a few moments to get my feet back on the ground and in gear here at home. I have finally sorted through a few of our vacation photos (mind you I took alot).
Enjoy!
We have waited a long time for this photo. August of 2005 we sat on this beach and basically made the decision to move forward with adopting a baby girl from China. Who knew it would take 4 years for her to show up on our family photo!
By the way, Abigail is not our only adopted child either. Here are my children ~ both by birth and adoption~!
Vacations are always better with friends! Tanner, Tanner's brother from a different mother & Noah.
Princess Baby-cakes first "dinghy" boat ride.
"Don't worry Mom, I've got a hold of her!"
Let's see, brothers, sister, nephew of home-owner and a foreign exchange student from France all crammed in this little hot tub.
"Hey Guyths, where you going?"
Waiting for Brandy to lick!
Looking for pretty rocks ~ mind you the whole beach was covered with them as there is no sand.
The 2 Lovebirds ~ 15 more days until our 20th Anniversary! Whoohoo!!!
Guys and Princess) standing around discussing the finer points of crabbing.
Lovin' the rocks!!!
Don't we all look happy to get out on the water?!?
Wheeee!
"You have got to be kidding? I know I made that shot."
Show Off!!! :0)
Huh!
Captain Wally and First Mate Princess Abigail steering the boat.
Lookin' good and ready for a good splash!
"Ummm, I am not so sure about this. Can you give me a second?"
Did I tell you how much I love the boat - more, more, more, more, more.
Boat Chicks~ Boating Babes, you choose. Either way we are having a good time!!!
"Hey Ma, look I caught a shark!" Okay so it is really called a dog-fish but resembles a shark in all its detail. Not sure if it is in the same family or not, but it was really cool. The water this day was so calm that when the boys caught it, you could hear the whooping and hollering from across the sea. And yes, teen-age boys can scream like girls when they want to. Tanner is holding the prize, but really Senor N actually caught it - with trout bait too.
Looking for baby crabs or anything else that moves in the shallow water/muck.
"See, it is right there!"
Who said playing in the sun is not exhausting! What throw in a little Elmo, with your favorite blankie and you would be snoozing too.
Playing a little cards with the girls (these two are my cousins' daughters from Virginia).

Babycakes having her first ever Smores ~ mmm, mmm, goood!
Does it get any better than this?
Rockin the tankini ~ of course there is the wedgy factor that comes from wearing a life jacket all day.
Wanna go kayaking?
Sitting in the sailboat, just trying out my sea legs.
Playing with big brother.
Breakfast is yummy!
Enjoy!
We have waited a long time for this photo. August of 2005 we sat on this beach and basically made the decision to move forward with adopting a baby girl from China. Who knew it would take 4 years for her to show up on our family photo!
By the way, Abigail is not our only adopted child either. Here are my children ~ both by birth and adoption~!Babycakes having her first ever Smores ~ mmm, mmm, goood!
6 comments:
Looks like you had an amazing time! Pictures are great. Love all the smiles.
So glad you guys had a great
time!! The pictures are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing them.
melinda
Looks like a great time was had by all!!! I think I need a week like that, maybe next year;)
Of course your version is "Princess" heavy. You spend a lot of time with her. <3
It looks like you had a fabulous time! Glad you're all back home together now.
Under one of your pictures you said, "Does it get any better than this!" Honey, if it does.....well, I can't even imagine it.
Post a Comment