UUgghhhhhh!
I hate it when I am all tapped out! I've got zip, nada, nothing. My brain is fried and for no good reason either! I sat down last night (September 23rd) to type this incredibly awesome "13" post for my cool new teenager and came up empty! Not to mention that I did not even manage to post it ON his birthday, but rather a day late and definitely more than a few dollars short.
Nonetheless, my dear sweet son Noah has entered the world of teenage-hood and I, his mother, have a lack of words. Who would have thunk.
BUT, I couldn't let it slip by without wishing you a Flippin' HUMONGOUS "Flaming" Happy Birthday!!!
4 comments:
We wish you a very
"Happy 13th Birthday" Noah!!
We remember celebrating your last birthday with you in China, and what a surprise it was when that very same kind of candle shot out flames towards you.
we hope you have a wonderful day.
The Decker's
Holy cow -- that is some HUMONGOUS flame! Happy Belated Birthday Noah - welcome to your teens!
its the flaming candle from china.
Happy birthday Noah welcome to the teens!
Happy Birthday Noah. That's one flammin cake!
Post a Comment