Friday, September 11, 2009

A special gift for me.

A few weeks ago I posted that I had won a special giveaway from Cinnamon Sticks Boutique (my favorite all time site for handmade silver jewelry~ here shop can be found HERE ). Canela is such a hard worker as well as a devoted wife and mother to 6 children. She has such a gift for making amazing creations and Praise God she is using that gift. ~ So, a few days ago it arrived.

I was given the opportunity to design whatever I want - so here it is:



~live (tiara symbolizes to live as a Princess of the KING)
~love (heart symbolizes to love with ALL my heart the way God intended)
~laugh (daisy symbolizes happiness, glee, fun, laughter as they are such a happy flower).

So if you are in the market for a new piece of jewelry or maybe you need a gift for someone ~ won't you consider sending Canela your business - you won't be disappointed!!! :0)


6 comments:

Brian and Melinda said...

What a beautiful necklace Ruth, and a beautiful reminder of what we all need in our lives.

Melinda

k1 said...

Pretty neat! What time is good for you Monday (the 14th)?

LauraM said...

Love it and what it means!

Tammie said...

Oh I LOVE it- love what it means and LOVE that it's totally YOU!!!!!

so happy for you!

(((HUGS)))

k1 said...

It was so nice spending time with you and Abigail this afternoon. Sorry it came to such a 'crashing' end!

Lets do it again soon!

Krissy said...

I love it!!!!!

Post a Comment