Tuesday, September 8, 2009

To My Beloved!

My dearest Brian;
"I am my lover's and my lover is mine..." Song of Solomon 6:3
This was true that splendid Friday evening, 20 years ago and is more true today and every new day as my love for you grows more and more and more.

It's so hard to imagine that day, 20 years ago where 2 young adults stood before one another pledging our love and commitment to one another, not even knowing what was before us!
No GPS, no blue prints, no handbook that would shed light on how to live 'happily ever after'.
All we had was each other and our love for God to guide our way!

You were my "knight in shining amour" then and you still are today and forever will be!
I love you will all my heart.

My prayer for the next 20, 30, 40 years is that we will continue to put God first, that we would love each other un-abandoned and that we would share ALL that we are with those around us!

You are amazing to me!
I am so proud to stand beside you as your partner, your companion, your lover for all these years!

Happy Anniversary My Love!!!





6 comments:

LauraM said...

Happy Anniversary to you! Congratulations on 20 years. Wishing you many, many more.

Truly Blessed said...

Happy Anniversary!

20 years, that's quite an accomplishment these days!

I love, love the birthday wishes in several languages. You made my day extra special with those wishes!

k1 said...

I want to be able to write a post like that someday!!! Congratulations!

Tammie said...

Happy Anniversary you 2 and maybe there be many more blessed years.

Brian and Melinda said...

Happy anniversary, We hope you have many more.

deb said...

Congrats!!!!

Post a Comment