Yeah, my comment thing works now. I wasn't able to view the video. It said it wasn't available. Way to go Dalton. Very cool. Very proud! Yahoooooo!!!!!
WOW, our congrats go out to Dalton!!! we couldn't decide which video is cooler this one or the one we have of him eating the beetle. lol He did a really good job in both, and yes you have every right to be a proud Mom. :)
4 comments:
Yeah, my comment thing works now. I wasn't able to view the video. It said it wasn't available. Way to go Dalton. Very cool. Very proud! Yahoooooo!!!!!
WOW, our congrats go out to Dalton!!! we couldn't decide which video is cooler this one or the one we have of him eating the beetle. lol
He did a really good job in both, and yes you have every right to be a proud Mom. :)
Girl you sounded like me when William won his first truck pull!! How's the throat....I'm so glad ya'll got that on video! Thanks for sharing.
Happy New Year! What a great end to 2009 for PD!
Post a Comment