Saturday, April 24, 2010

Catch up, part 2

Just when you thought you were on top of things...you realize how far behind you really are!
Still trying to catch up I suppose.

Having finished his driver's ed course, we thought we'd give Tanner a little bit of driving practice before he takes his driving test! And yes, he literally climbed inside the cart - it was way funnier watching him climb out for sure!

NEWSFLASH!!!!! We are happy to report that the driver practice we gave Tanner paid off. He passed his driving test and I now officially have 2 teenage drivers in the house :0) (yes, this is his 'too cool' look for sure)

Princess playing in the garden at the hospital while we wait for Papa to have his port put in. We were happy it was such an incredibly beautiful sunny day!!!

Okay, so I kid you not...this is where you can find Noah these days!
Abigail: "where is Noah? "
Mommy: "go look by the refrigerator or in the kitchen or in the pantry!!!"
I cannot keep this kid full - EVER. We can eat a hearty dinner and no joke a half an hour later he's starving. Hollow leg syndrome I've heard.

Loving my yogurt!

Abigail is particularly careful - using much care when she draws. She's not a scribbler (as my boys were) or scratcher with her writing utensils. No, she carefully places the pencil/pen/crayon in her hand (left one) and draws.

As you can see here, she's been drawing circles. Not perfect by any means but she's working on it.

My soon-to-be graduate...44 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment