Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Great Weekend

Can't believe it's already Tuesday and the end of April at that!

Re-capping the weekend...

*hubby had an all day conference he attended on Saturday

*I decided Sat. would be a good day to paint the bathroom (while hubby was away) When we remodeled from the flood, I painted our bathroom a darker, burnt copper sort of color and every time I entered that bathroom there was just something about it that made me want to hurry up and leave! I am SO happy to report it is now a beautiful ocean breeze blue (yeah I get my beach theme back again) with brown/black floor and white furniture, etc. WOW, what a change, and I LOVE spending time in there now!

{Before}
{After}


*D & T had work shifts, then went midnight bowling with a friend

*Noticed oozing sore with lump on Maisy's back-side. Ended up taking her in (yesterday) and she had 2 abscessed umm, uhh, lets just say 'bottom' glands that he had to pop (ok, seriously not fun) and now she lives with a cone head for the week.

*N hung out with me; helped me clean the office

*Baby-cakes stayed out of mischief (:0)

*Sunday, the sun came out for hubby's birthday and we went to the park as a family and played...SO FUN!!! We enjoyed a delicious birthday dinner and even splurged with 'real' (as my boys put it) cake and ice cream. It was a GREAT day!


Baby-cakes & the birthday Daddy

3 comments:

LauraM said...

Love the blue bathroom!!!! You guys have been very busy lately. A is growing so fast. I can't believe our oldests will graduate in a month-ish. Saw your boys at school last week and almost didn't recognize them. Love you lots.

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy Birthday Brian..... (belated).
Love the new bathroom look; I have always liked "white" in bathrooms and kitchens. Seems brighter.
Love the family photos. Have a great week!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

k1 said...

Happy Birthday wishes Brian, and GREAT job on the bathroom, Ruth!

Post a Comment