Thursday, June 25, 2009

Double the Fun!!!

Though I can't report that the ear is any better yet, I will say that the hearing deficiency does have its advantages. Like: "Mom, do you know where my _________ is?" "Mom, can you tell _________to stop bugging me?" "MOOOOOOM, can you__________." I sit in pure ignorant BLISS, when they come out to find me, asking me if I heard them and I so [excitedly] respond, "Oh sorry honey, you're going to have to speak into my good ear instead of shouting from down the hall. I didn't hear a thing you said." At which point they find a level of irritation rising throughout their body that they just walk away only to find "Said" item on their own.

See I knew ear infections weren't all that bad afterall. :-)

Nonetheless, this week I've had the privilege of watching my friend's sweet little baby girl. Little Miss J was born the day after + 1 year later than Abigail, and it's been so much fun to get to experience two sides of the spectrum - baby and toddler. Princess Abigail is dead set on not losing her "crown" to Little Miss J, of which I assure her everyday that she IS the Princess in my heart!!! So here are a few snapshots from our week together.





1 comment:

T n' W said...

She's just adorable! Bet you guys have really been on your toes this week. Sophie is totally jealous when mommy picks up Levi.

(see, told you it had it's advantages:)

Post a Comment