Friday, June 12, 2009

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful_______...

disclaimer: DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS POST, PLEASE BE SURE TO KEEP SMALL ANIMALS AND PRESCHOOL TOYS OUT OF THE ROOM DURING VIEWING.

Picture this: a cool summer morning breeze upon your face. The sun has yet to show its face yet, but you know it's just around the corner. The birds have begun their beautiful morning concert ~ chirping, tweeting, singing back and forth to one another. In the distance you can hear a dog bark. If you try really hard you might even be able to smell the aroma of fresh brewed coffee. What's that? A sound, still not quite awake you aren't quite sure where it's coming from. Wait, wait a minute! It's a sound you recognize, a sound you've heard many times before. "thump, THump, THUMP, bang, crash goes the door, splash, slosh, MOMMMMMMMMMMMM!" (You've probably figured this out by now) someone is violently vomiting in the next room and all I can think about is burying my head as far under the pillow as possible (sympathetic vomitor I am).

Oh yes, it is a beautiful morning and oh such a BEAUTIFUL day as I am up to my elbows, ears and eyeballs in Lysol disenfectant spray.

So sorry N-dog, I am wishing you a very speedy recovery!

Wait, I think I hear another bellow...gotta run!



3 comments:

Tammie said...

oh no poor guy- braces and now this.

Speedy Recovery Noah!!

T n' W said...

Oh my. Seems like you guys can't catch a break! Spray that house girl. I'm an avid Lysol user! Hope he's feeling better soon.

LauraM said...

Ewwww!

Post a Comment