no, not the family
no, not the house
definitely not the money
but most assuredly the mouth (and I don't mean mine)
Look who's sportin' some new hardware!

We've started the third (and I can't say final yet) child in orthodontic apparatus's and if he could type this post right now it would look a little like this:
"Oowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
PD and Tan Tan didn't have to have an expander put in where you have to crank a key every morning to widen the jaw, but lucky N-dog does. He's not happy about it (even though he takes great 'I look happy' pictures), but we keep convincing him it won't be for long.
So on we go to endure the next few months of what he so eloquently calls "torture". Yep that's it just call me Mrs. Torture or Mominator and with 'key' in hand I'll come running!
no, not the house
definitely not the money
but most assuredly the mouth (and I don't mean mine)
Look who's sportin' some new hardware!
We've started the third (and I can't say final yet) child in orthodontic apparatus's and if he could type this post right now it would look a little like this:
"Oowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
PD and Tan Tan didn't have to have an expander put in where you have to crank a key every morning to widen the jaw, but lucky N-dog does. He's not happy about it (even though he takes great 'I look happy' pictures), but we keep convincing him it won't be for long.
So on we go to endure the next few months of what he so eloquently calls "torture". Yep that's it just call me Mrs. Torture or Mominator and with 'key' in hand I'll come running!
1 comment:
Bummer. Meg just had her expanders removed after two months instead of the four that they predicted. Maybe yours will have the same luck. :)
deb
Post a Comment