Monday, August 3, 2009

And the winner is...

ME!!!

I WON the Grand re-opening give-away from Cinnamon Sticks Boutique. I can hardly believe it myself. I am floating on cloud NINE!

If you haven't already had a chance to stop by her site and see the many beautiful hand made creations that she has made, you are truly missing out. Click HERE and see for yourself. Whether you are in the market for yourself, a family member or dear friend, she has many designs to choose from. And hey - leave her a comment and let her know you heard of her site from me! :-)

So, here is what I have chosen, but with a few of my own customizations:


In place of the 'names' on the charms I have changed them to be ~ 'live', 'love', 'laugh' on the charms.
The "live" charm top disc stamp will be a tiara crown because I want to 'live' each day remembering I am a princess of the KING.
The 'love' charm top disc stamp will be an artsy heart because I want to 'love' God's love with all of my heart each and every day.
The 'laugh' charm top disc stamp will be a daisy because I want to 'laugh' and enjoy each new day and daisy's being my favorite flower just emit a feeling of fun/laughter/joy.


So, once I receive I will post a picture of the finished product.
Yippee!

7 comments:

T n' W said...

How cool! Congratulations!

Alyson and Ford said...

Very nice!! I checked out their Etsy store and found a possibility for a gift for DH (shhh, don't tell him!). It is hard to keep secrets (plus his birthday is so close to Christmas, I need to tuck away a couple of special items now!). Thanks for the idea!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

TUTU Monkey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! What a fun way to start the week!!

Tammie said...

Congrats ruth
Let us know what you get :-)

LauraM said...

Congratulations! I checked out her site and I love her stuff. I can't wait to see yours in person. Very very cool.

Truly Blessed said...

Excellent news. Congratulations!

deb said...

how cool!!!! love the pics of abigail too.

Post a Comment