If you'd like to leave a message we'll be sure to get back to you once we return.
Thanks and have a nice weekend."
It's true, hubby and I are going away to Whistler for the weekend on a company business trip. We are so excited as this is our first trip along together in over a year! Our 20th anniversary is coming up in early September yet it does not look like we'll be able to get away then, so I am looking at this like an 'anniversary celebration' weekend. Yahoo!!!
Pictures when I return :0)
3 comments:
Have an amazing fun time
Hope you have a great time. Happy early anniversary.
Along with having 4 kids the same age (1 with the same name) and being married to Brian's, We have been married almost the same amount of years also. We will be celebrating our 20th in April.
Have a safe trip.
Have a great time and Happy Anniversary. Talk to you when you get back. <3
Post a Comment