Man, I cannot believe it is Wednesday already, where did Monday and Tuesday go?!?
We had a great weekend! The wrestling tournament was a lot of fun and work at the same time. Hubby and I worked the scoring table and took 'breaks' whenever Dalton wrestled. His first two matches went spectacularly, pinning both of his opponents in 44 seconds each. Not bad for a kid with a broken nose who had to wear a face mask to protect it and he's not used to wearing one.
Making it into the championship round he wrestled hard. The match took him into overtime where he lost (just barely) taking the 2nd place finish in the 2010 District 1 Sub-Regional Wrestling Tournament.
So we are gearing up and moving on again this weekend for another tough but exciting tournament. This one is the big one ~ Dalton needs to finish in the top 4 to participate in the State Tournament. So...prayers are welcomed BIG TIME!!!
Can I just say how incredibly proud I am of this young man. He truly did not let anything get in his way and he fought with everything he had to the last second. Way to go Dalton!!!
We had a great weekend! The wrestling tournament was a lot of fun and work at the same time. Hubby and I worked the scoring table and took 'breaks' whenever Dalton wrestled. His first two matches went spectacularly, pinning both of his opponents in 44 seconds each. Not bad for a kid with a broken nose who had to wear a face mask to protect it and he's not used to wearing one.
Making it into the championship round he wrestled hard. The match took him into overtime where he lost (just barely) taking the 2nd place finish in the 2010 District 1 Sub-Regional Wrestling Tournament.
So we are gearing up and moving on again this weekend for another tough but exciting tournament. This one is the big one ~ Dalton needs to finish in the top 4 to participate in the State Tournament. So...prayers are welcomed BIG TIME!!!
Can I just say how incredibly proud I am of this young man. He truly did not let anything get in his way and he fought with everything he had to the last second. Way to go Dalton!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment