The other day, during Thanksgiving break, Abigail and Brian sat down and had lunch together. As is usually the case, when they are sitting at the kitchen table the two of them will have little mini conversations with each other.
Well, this day was no different. As they were eating, Abigail turns to Brian and says, "So, tell me about yourself!" I'm sure you can picture the scene as I am standing behind them in the kitchen chuckling to myself ~ but not too much as to give reason for embarrassment for said question ~ and Brian, once he gets himself under control begins, "Well, lets see. I'm 43 years old. I have a beautiful wife of 21 years...etc." and thus begins their lunch-time conversation.
Which got me thinking about the 'things' I would share about Abigail. So I began to concoct a list in my head (which isn't always a safe idea as much of that information gets lost from time to time :0)) and so here's what I've come up with so far:
Well, this day was no different. As they were eating, Abigail turns to Brian and says, "So, tell me about yourself!" I'm sure you can picture the scene as I am standing behind them in the kitchen chuckling to myself ~ but not too much as to give reason for embarrassment for said question ~ and Brian, once he gets himself under control begins, "Well, lets see. I'm 43 years old. I have a beautiful wife of 21 years...etc." and thus begins their lunch-time conversation.
Which got me thinking about the 'things' I would share about Abigail. So I began to concoct a list in my head (which isn't always a safe idea as much of that information gets lost from time to time :0)) and so here's what I've come up with so far:
- she's 3 years old ~ though she doesn't usually verbally tell you her age, she does appropriately show you three fingers and then tells you she's 10.
- she can sing most of the lyrics to Journey's "Don't Stop Believing"
- she HAS to have a napkin next to her whenever she sits at the table eating (meticulously must wipe her face)
- she LOVES to tell make up stories that start with either 'Once upon a time...' or 'One day...'
- she can have a conversation using the word "because" and "and then"more times in one sentence than anyone I know
- she weighs 34.8 lbs and is 38 inches tall
- she loves to have her picture taken
- she loves to dance and twirl (especially to "I like to Move it, move it")
- whenever she sings she always finishes with a "did you see me sing?"
- she loves to help me out no matter what it is
- she loathes wearing pants, but has conceded to the fact that it is winter-time and she must to stay warm
- she adores her brothers
- she LOVES Frappuccino's
- she cannot stand to ride in the cart at stores ~ prefers to walk
- she loves Angelina Ballerina, Clifford, Franklin, Little Bear, Toy Story & Madagascar
- she loves sparkly lip gloss - which she'll tell you boys don't wear, they wear chapstick
- she loves to color
- she loves to be read to
- she's funny
- she doesn't like to cuddle ~ being trapped or held down drive her crazy
- she's spicy ~ sassy little attitude
- she likes to do it her way
No comments:
Post a Comment